481-Business Manager with Sales experience
JOB SUMMARY: Manages the sale of products domestically and/or internationally. Under the direction of others, ensures consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues through planning, deployment and management of the internal activities that support the commercial effort. Establishes and maintains a strong consultative relationship with customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Under direct supervision identifies objectives, strategies and plans to execute on business development activities through a complete understanding of the market.
- Utilizes a wide range of tools and methodologies to evaluate market conditions and trends to realize sales opportunities.
- Executes on sales forecasts by others.
- Actively coordinates with the technical community to ensure that the product will be developed to meet the customer's product specifications.
- Fulfills all regulatory requirements of the product.
- May be the key point of contact to the customer, building and maintaining a strong account management relationship.
- Regularly creates and delivers sales reports on forecasting, profitability, etc.
- Assists in product pricing and sales negotiations.
- Prepares and delivers technical sales presentations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifying candidates must have:
- Bachelor of Science in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or Textile Engineering.
- 5+ years of related experience in selling textile chemistries or working in textile or fiber manufacturing.