492-CP Process Engineer
The ideal candidate for the Process Engineer for Polymer role will be results driven, motivated by technical challenges and has excellent communication, organization and interpersonal skills as well as demonstrated strong problem solving and analytical skills.
• Responsible to maintain polymerization and spinning lines running at rates in accordance to the supply chain schedule
• Lead Shutdown and Startup of the Polymerization Lines in case of significant process upset or supply chain decision shutdown
• Establish operational and quality metrics in the Continuous Polymerization(CP) & Spinning areas to assess performance based on site goal metrics
• Improve and maintain physical properties of the polymer in both CP & Spinning according to company specs
• Identify main yield detractors or production and take appropriate corrective actions to increase productivity in areas of opportunity
• Lead programs of continuous improvement in CP & Spinning.
• Develop and assess feasibility of new raw materials and/or essential ingredients without compromising quality
Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering
• Minimum 1 year of experience in process control, 3-5 years chemical plant experience preferred
• Results oriented process driven team leader with exceptional organizational skills.
• Quality knowledge in ISO 9000
• Proven ability to prioritize multiple tasks effectively
• Ability to manage and control cost
• Strong communication/interpersonal skills
• Strong computer skills – AutoCad, SAP, Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Project
• Able to travel up to 10% (some overnight required)