Direct and coordinate manufacturing operations in the Knitting department to meet company objectives and standards as to employee relations, safety, quality, quantity, etc.
Must be willing to work any shift
- Bachelor’s degree (engineering, preferred), with 5+ years managerial/supervisory knitting experience
- Lean/Six Sigma (Green Belt), preferred
- Experience dealing with Complexity, Informing Others, Leadership, Supervision, Manufacturing Methods and Procedures, Manufacturing Quality, Product Development, Presenting Technical Information
- Experience managing Processes, Process Improvement, Tracking Budget Expenses with Labor and Parts, Production planning, Strategic Planning, SPC, Flexibility
- Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to exercise leadership, diplomacy, and problem solving skills when coordinating and working with all levels of employees.
- Must have the ability to successfully complete project commitments.
- Excellent computer and documentation skills.
To be discussed during interview process