483-3rd Shift Extrusion Supervisor
Responsible for supervising the employees on the 3rd shift to achieve safe working conditions, to assure fully
qualified employees are on each job, achieve optimum efficiencies and minimal levels of waste at each process, and produce products that met all quality standards.
DIRECTLY SUPERVISES:All Production Employees and Shift Maintenance
Technicians Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
• Achieve safety requirements by insuring proper employee training, and the awareness and enforcement of all safety requirements. Resolve all safety issues and hazards; report all that cannot be immediately addressed. Prepare all
accident reports for the shift to include corrective and preventative actions.
• Achieve housekeeping requirements by insuring proper employee training and the application of sound housekeeping procedures.
• Achieve the company’s quality requirements by providing the necessary training, meetings, feedback for associates, and insuring optimal machinery conditions.
• Achieve scheduling and production requirements to meet all customer needs with guidance and direction from Planning and Logistics and the Plant Manager.
• Achieve cost requirements by insuring proper utilization of labor relative to standard manning and job specifications.
• Achieve maximum material yield through minimizing waste by insuring the proper employee training and proper machinery conditions. Consistently review and follow-up regarding non-conformance of waste standards.
• Provide your employees with good communications, proper training, consistent ongoing motivation, and focus in all the company’s goals and objectives.
• Provide support to the ITS Management Team and contribute in achieving the company’s goals and objectives. Attend any training sessions/meetings deemed necessary that will enhance managerial skills/effectiveness.
• Insure the effective and fair application of company policies and job procedures.
Must be willing to work 3rd shift
3+ years of extrusion supervisory experience of 25+ employees in a textile manufacturing facility
To be discussed during interview