#199-Dyeing & Finishing Superintendent
Direct day to day operations of the dyeing and finishing department ensuring all processes are technically sound and performing to meet production quality, efficiency and productivity standards.
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemical Engineering or related field or equivalent
- 10-15 years of related textile dyeing and management experience.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- Plan, guide, direct and execute Dye House/Wet Finishing operations to meet goals for safety, quality, production, on-time delivery, and employee relations.
- Ensure all processes are technically sound and efficient.
- Develop operating procedures and allocate staff and equipment.
- Manage all department personnel including Production Manager, Supervisors, Shift Leaders, and hourly personnel.
- Develop and control Dye/Wet Finishing budget
- Build, develop and motivate a competent, focused team driven to accomplish company and department goals
- Perform other duties as required or directed.
- Must have an excellent (color eye) and have been tested on an annual basis
OTHER SKILLS/DESIRED ATTRIBUTES:
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to be decisive and use good judgement.
- Quality orientation/attention to detail.
- Ability to work within a team environment.
To be discussed at time of interview.