479-Hourly Maintenance Technician
This is an hourly position and you will be eligible for overtime.
The maintenance technician position is responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and facility equipment according to safety, predictive and productive maintenance systems and processes to support the achievement of the site’s business goals and objectives.
* Follow all Safety Guidelines & Procedures.
* Maintain production equipment in safe, optimal operating condition to help ensure the protection of all plant employees and visitors.
* Conduct continuous monitoring of production and process equipment for proper operation.
* Perform preventive maintenance and repair of production equipment from blueprints, technical manuals, or vendor specifications.
* Recognize and perform machine adjustments to the various manufacturing machine systems
* Determining corrective actions based on operational and trouble messages provided by Programmable Logic Controls (PLC) Display Monitors or other similar display panels.
* Assisting with installation, testing, and validation of new production equipment.
* Understands, follows, and maintains proper records for All Safety Management procedures and requirements.
* Conduct continuous monitoring of process and production equipment for proper operation.
* Participate in and oversee equipment changeovers as necessary.
* Notify management of any potential equipment issues or other noted abnormalities.
* Assist management in training manufacturing employees in the proper use of equipment.
* Maintain organization of Maintenance Repair Area and any other area where repair work is in progress.
* Assist coworkers with production or other tasks as requested.
* Complete Work orders and Assignments via CMMS.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
* A 2-year technical degree in Electrical or Mechanical.
* A Minimum of 5 years of industrial maintenance experience within manufacturing environment.
* Experience with Industrial Controls, 3phase Motors, Servos, VFD’s, Hydraulics, Air Compressors, Pneumatics, Mechanics, Troubleshooting PLCs, Ladder Logic, Allen Bradley RS-Studio 5000, HMI’s, Networking, Print and Schematic reading.
* Nonwovens experience is a plus but not required.
* Knowledge of NFPA 70E, NEC, Best Practices.
* Knowledge of PM’s, Predictive and Pro-Active Maintenance
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: Perform basic math skills. Ability to add/subtract/multiply/divide.
To be discussed during interview process