491- Manufacturing Controller
- Streamline reporting, forecasting and analysis to drive superior decision-making;
- identify areas that provide low value and work to reallocate resources to provide more meaningful information for decision support.
- Play an active role in the daily operations of the plant and guide production and inventory management, costs and variances, cost analysis of new products, and identify areas for opportunities.
- Prepare annual budget for the plant. General Ledger reconciliation. Ensure accuracy of internal and external financial reporting; ensure that effective internal controls are in place and compliance with applicable federal, state and local regulatory laws and rules for financial and tax reporting.
- Conduct detailed analytical reviews of sales, gross margins, operating cost and profit margins by served industries, customer, and value propositions.
- Prepare "CAPAX" proposals, track spending of capital funds and help guide the site to remain compliant to Capax budgets. Provide and present management with applicable financial reports and analysis monthly.
- Take ownership of the accounting and finance functions. Coordination with centralized shared services of accounting transactions, i.e. invoicing, payables, receivables, and information systems.
Required Education and Experience
Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance is required. At least 5 years of relevant experience in a manufacturing environment is required.
Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel.
Excellent communication and presentation skills (both verbal and written);
able to effectively communicate with all levels of management, both internally and externally.
Must possess strong analytical and problem-solving abilities. Ability to collaborate with others and persevere in challenging environments. Ability to manage multiple priorities effectively in a fast-paced and results oriented environment.
Must have strong leadership skills with the ability to influence others and strive for continuous improvements.
Maintains the highest level of confidentiality.
Knowledge and understanding of a Shared Services environment is a plus. SAP, (FI, CO); MES proficiency is strongly preferred.