402-Director of Military Sales
Director of Military Sales
- Develop and Implement Military sales long term strategy.
- Direct and oversee group’s sales effort for the military products and market.
- Managing and developing the customer’s account, to ensure high level of customer’s satisfaction while maintaining constant analysis of the customer’s needs in order to turn the military field into a service/customer oriented organization.
- Identify new opportunities within these businesses and develop lasting and trusting business relationships with them.
- Research and estimate product demand and add new products and services capabilities to the company product line.
- Develop strong strategic relationship with key customer’s executives
- Assists the company’s executives in developing effective marketing strategies and provide them with information on market trends occurring in the company’s primary industry.
- Position the company as a leading service provider for major airlines within the military sector
- Develop and leverage synergies on a group level and among the TAT companies within the military domain.
- Expectation to substantial growth of the company military sales and of its customer base.
- Turn the military domain into a service/customer oriented organization.
- Becoming the group most professional sales authority within the military sector.
- Working in an international, multi-culture environment.
- Substantial and deep knowledge and background of the aerospace industry.
- 5-7 years of proven sales experience at a director’s level in the aerospace or related industry within the military sector.
- Strong proven commercial and negotiation skills and experience.
- Ability to demonstrate track record of success in various sales positions
- Technical skills/orientation, must have knowledge of the company’s product at the technical level.
- International experience and familiarity with various business cultures.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Sales/Marketing or related studies,
- MBA is a major advantage
- Willingness to substantial travel domestic and international.
- A strategic approach with capabilities both on the macro and micro levels.
Personality Characteristics for success in this position
- High performer who focuses on results and gets self-gratification from success.
- High energy – dynamic and fast moving individual.
- Strong self-confidence with wide business view.
- Self-starter – active, constantly looks to change and improve, initiate and follow through
- A team member who enjoys building and being part of strong teams, being able to work successfully in matrix organization.
- Smart and sharp individual with strong commercial capabilities.
- Excellence in verbal and written communication.
- Ability to challenge and be challenged by others
- High EQ and effective interpersonal skills in connecting with people.