- Work directly with customer to develop innovative processes to meet current and future customer demand.
- Monitor and report on process yields and work with Quality Department to implement continual improvement processes.
- Maintain Operating Instructions (OI’s) , Standard Process Instructions (SPI’s) and document Process Changes.
- Solve process issues through data analysis, expirmentation, and collaboration with subject matter experts
- Work in conjunction with Quality and Manufacturing to resolve customer corrective actions.
- Conduct R & D projects including documentation of equipment set up, equipment productivity, and quality results.
- Serve as a technical resource for equipment repairs.
- Provide equipment/process layouts for review.
- Maintain plant wide calibration records.
- Participate in our Plant Safety programs and offers suggestions to eliminate safety concerns.
- Minitab or equivalent SPC software
- Project Management
- Root Cause Analysis
- Lean and Six Sigma practices
- CAD Skills
- Ability to work effectively on all levels of the organization
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering or technical degree
- Minimum of 3-5 years Industrial Manufacturing experience (Textile preferred)
To be discussed during interview