This individual must be comfortable getting their hands dirty and will be required to maintain high standards by being conscientious and steady and also have the ability to manage and develop their team.
The ideal candidate will also demonstrate:
* The ability to organize and motivate others toward achievement
* Creative problem solving capabilities
* The ability to plan for, set and attain goals regardless of obstacles
* A commitment to establishing processes that lead to appropriate outcomes
* Strong self management skills to balance workload and shifting priorities
* A thirst for learning, research, and understanding
* An efficiency in the utilization of resources
* Dedication to the idea of personal accountability.
* Quality Design, Implementation and Maintenance
* Support and Collaboration (with internal staff, customers and suppliers)
* Talent Management
* Minimum four-year college degree (Process Engineer preferred)
* Solid understanding of ISO including the external audit process
* Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.) with exposure to Quality Control Systems/SPC software preferred.
* Experience in nonwoven industry is a positive.Qualified applicants should forward their resumes